Monday, November 28, 2005

Sigh - I'm microscopic

So apparently the Bear at The Truth Laid Bear has been rewriting the program for his Ecosystem rankings, and as a result I went from being a Slithering Reptile, which I quite liked, to a Multicellular Microorganism. That's probably about right for someone who usually only gets about 25 visits a day when not in a Carnival or two, and is only on a handful of blogrolls, but still, it hurts to go from being a vertebrate to being microscopic. Oh well.

2 comments:

Ancrene Wiseass said...

I appear not to have achieved even microscopic status. Perhaps I could be a mote? Motes can be philosophically significant, right?

Anyway, don't sweat it. You'll always be a vertebrate to me.

Dr. Virago said...

You'll always be a vertebrate to me.

Well, I certainly *hope* so! LOL!

Btw, you have to sign up for the TTLB Ecosystem or else it doesn't know you exist. I just like the animal ranking -- reminds me of Garanimals or something.