Tuesday, September 18, 2007

K'zoo preview

Now that all the last-minute abstracts for K'zoo papers are in, and panel organizers are making their decisions about who's on their panels in May, I know for sure that the panel I've co-organized is a go, and also that I'm presenting on another panel. It's not the first time I've worn two (or more) hats at a conference -- at MLA one year I was presenting, presiding/organizing, *and* interviewing job candidates as part of a search committee -- but it's the first time at the Zoo. And my co-organizer is doing the same. Let's hope they don't put our panel on Sunday morning or we'll be exhausted!

Anyway, just wanted to give y'all a heads up because this means that someone else will have to take over any blogger meet-up festivities. You don't have to decide now, but just know that I'm not really the best person to do it this year.

But that's not until May, so we don't have to worry about that just now.

No comments: