Saturday, April 29, 2006

K'zoo Blogger Gathering Redux

Another Update: I've just sent an e-mail to everyone who wrote saying they'd like to come. In said e-mail are pictures of Ancrene Wiseass and me. We're fully clothed, so the message shouldn't end up in your junk mail box -- I hope!

And if you haven't yet e-mailed me for the meet-up details, it's not too late!

Update
: I'm keeping this post up top to make sure everyone has seen it. Meanwhile, my paper is written, but darn it all, I'm having a heckuva time getting it down under 15 minutes.

The information in this post is the same as the one below, just in more concise form. Plus, "meet-up" was an inelegant phrase, while "gathering" is also a codicological term, so I like it better.

When: 5-8 p.m., Thursday, May 4

Where: E-mail me, drvirago [at] sbcglobal [dot] net, and I'll give you the details so that the whole world doesn't know where the anonymous bloggers are meeting.

How: The location is in walking distance from the Valley dorms and all conference areas on campus. Those of you who are staying in the downtown hotels may want to carpool, if you won't be on campus before then. You are welcome to use the comments here to find out who's where and set up a carpool.

Credits: Thanks to Ancrene Wiseass for first suggesting this and to Elisabeth Carnell for making the reservations for us.

No comments: