Thursday, January 3, 2008

Get ready for National Trivia Day!

For those of you who, like me, have self-diagnosed as having Trivia Tourette's, have I got a holiday for you! Tomorrow is is National Trivia Day! As the writers of the Bizarre American Holidays blog say:

National Trivia Day is a day to annoy your friends and enemies with all manner of trivia. One good piece of trivia to know is the fact that [Jan. 4] is National Trivia Day!


******
And on an unrelated, and totally trivial, note, how does the Bizarre American Holidays blog's advertising widgit know to advertise Wilco CDs and the Garmin Forerunner 305 to me? That's really creepy.

6 comments:

Bardiac said...

I love the idea of national trivia day!

Dr. Virago said...

Well then, happy National Trivia Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the advertising widgit shook the box!

Dr. Virago said...

Te-hee! Maybe *you* are the widgit -- you seem to have the same powers of perception.

Linda C. McCabe said...

I took that as a challenge. Here is my contribution:

http://tinyurl.com/2aq4ts

I also posted a link to your blog, but for some strange reason, nothing I ever do seems to make them appear on other's pages in the "links to this post."

:Shrugs: I tried.

Linda

Dr. Virago said...

Linda,

Yeah, I think the links show up when they feel like it. Stoopid Blogger.