Sunday, January 21, 2007

No wonder my students think I'm a Christian...

You know the Bible 95%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



As seen at Bardiac. And as she says: not bad for an atheist!

And yes, I will return to substantive posting. Blogger and old man Time both got in my way this week. But I will prevail! Besides, I have stuff to say that's actually obliquely related to this quiz!

5 comments:

Bardiac said...

Yeah, but you medievalists have me beat easy!

Benedicite! :)

Anniina said...

Man, I only got 85 :P fun!

Anonymous said...

98%! Boo-yah! Being the son of a Presbyterian minister has its benefits!

Karl Steel said...

Um, 100%.

Damn. Okay, I was raised fundamentalist, went to church 3 times a week for 17 years, and just finished teaching the first three books of Paradise Lost, but damn. There was a fair amount of guessing.

Dr. Virago said...

Ha, Karl and Rob are Bible Boys! As for me, I'm no Gospel Girl. I'm a recovering Catholic and practicing medievalist who picks things up along the way, despite what the quiz result says about me being a "personal reader." Yeah, right.