Tuesday, June 20, 2006

100 Virago Facts in 100 Days: Days 7, 8, and 9

Ugh. I am in packing hell -- which is not really a Virago fact, but an excuse for why I haven't been blogging and why I'm three days behind in the 100 facts. Plus, I'm just not in the mood these days. But the 100 facts meme keeps me from disapperaing entirely and gives me content, so onwards and upwards!

Fact 7: I am not actually Stokley Carmichael's son. (You really need to follow the link. It cracks me up.)

Fact 8: Virago though I may be, I am a woman, and therefore, no one's son.

Fact 9: My dad *does* have a really unusual first name, which he got from his father and then foisted upon my brother. I swear if I gave it away, you could pretty much pinpoint *exactly* who I am....OK, I guess that's not really a fact about me, but I was running with the Stokley thing. Well, here's a related fact: my first name is, I am sure, the most common, least unusual in my immediate family.

1 comment:

Anniina said...

Heheh, Dr V! Google seems pretty confident :P Good luck with the moving!